Automated Credit Decisions for fair lending
Strategies and tools to navigate the challenge
June 2nd, 2023
10:00AM - 11:00AM
London Time (GMT+1:00)
Welcome to our upcoming webinar on "Automated Credit Decisions for fair lending"
We’ll explore the role of automated credit decisions in promoting fair lending, and provide strategies and tools for developing and implementing these systems.
Our expert panel will share best practices for ensuring fairness and minimizing bias in automated credit decisions, as well as case studies and examples of successful implementations in the current economic climate. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn. Register today!
What you will learn:
1. How automated credit decisions can help your organization achieve fair lending and decrease operating costs.
2. How to implement automated credit decisions using Planky's "Decision Rules."
3. Best practices and case studies of successful automated credit decisions, including those in the Credit Union, Buy Now Pay Later, and Auto Finance industries.
- Introduction to the cost of living crisis and its impact on fair lending practices
- Overview of automated credit decisions and their role in promoting fair lending
- Key strategies for developing and implementing automated credit decision systems
- Case studies and examples of successful automated credit decision implementations in times of crisis
- Q&A session with the audience to address any additional questions or concerns.
Co-founder and CTO
Emilian is dynamic and driven technologist with a rare combination of business and deep technical knowledge. He is start-up passionate, team builder, currently founding lead engineer of Planky.com where he has put a deep knowledge of creating a platform which combines Machine Learning technics, Web Application development and Mobile solutions. For over 15 years he has held many software developer and technical leadership roles.